Please join us on Wednesday, July 12 at 12PM EDT for a webinar on Predicting and Managing the Risks of Doing Business in China.
As tensions between the US and China continue to build, what does this mean for US companies operating in China? Partners George Grammas and Ed Newberry will discuss the current political landscape, as well as provide insight on where things are headed and what you can do to mitigate risks and protect your relationships going forward. The discussion will help senior leaders and decision makers evaluate their current activities in China and determine whether they should continue business and expand in China – or if they should close up shops.
Topics to be covered will include:
- US trade policy toward China – recent developments in legislation and oversight
- Developments in US export controls – China’s semiconductor industry
- Developments in US sanctions – China’s diversion to Russia and Iran
- Chinese companies on US blacklists – what does that mean?
- Role of policy in protecting relationships with Chinese businesses
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Caitlin Murphy.